Class VI Sensor Array (PL 8)
This array includes hi-res video, electromagnetic sensors, spectroanalyzers, multiphase radar, and mass detectors.
As a move action, a Class VI sensor array can perform any one of the following functions with a successful Computer Use check (DC 15):
- Ascertain the location, type (ultralight, light, and so on), subtype (fighter, destroyer, and so on), and mass of all ships on the battlefield.
- Identify and ascertain the location of all hazards on the battlefield (such as asteroids and mines).
- Determine a specific ship’s PL 5, PL 6, PL 7, and PL 8 design specs (engines, defensive systems, sensor systems, communication systems, and weapons, including fire-linked weapons and batteries).
- Detect the presence and location of ships and mines using active cloaking screens (targets still gain the benefits of total concealment).
- Determine the number and type of life forms aboard a specific ship (“type” refers to the creature type).
- Analyze the chemical composition of a planet’s atmosphere (the ship must be orbiting the planet).
- Determine the number and type of life forms within a 4,000-square mile region on a planet’s surface (the ship must be orbiting the planet, and “type” refers to the creature type).
- Analyze and chart the topography of a 4,000-square-mile area on a planet’s surface (the ship must be orbiting the planet).
- Determine a planet’s prevailing meteorological conditions and weather patterns (the ship must be orbiting the planet).
Purchase DC: 39.